Definitions of Judy:
- name: A female given name (very common: 1 in 362 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #69)
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #5193)
- noun: A diminutive of the female given name Judith, also used as a formal female given name.
- noun: (slang, chiefly UK, Liverpudlian) A girl or woman.
- noun: Any of various riodinid butterflies of the genus Abisara.
- noun: A surname, from given names.
- noun: (rare) A male given name from Hebrew.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Judy at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia