Definitions of jurat:
- noun: (law) A sworn statement concerning where, when, and before whom an oath has been made.
- noun: (law, historical) A medieval informant: a man sworn to provide information about crimes committed in his neighborhood.
- noun: (law, obsolete) A juror.
- noun: A councilman or alderman of the Cinque Ports.
- noun: A magistrate of Channel Islands, serving for life, who forms part of the islands' royal court.
- noun: (historical) A municipal officer of Bordeaux and certain other French towns.
- noun: (historical, in French contexts) A member of any association sworn to do nothing against its internal rules.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for jurat at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia