Definitions of Kells:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #16122)
- noun: A surname.
- noun: A townland in County Kerry, Ireland.
- noun: A village in County Kilkenny, Ireland.
- noun: A town in County Meath, Ireland.
- noun: A village in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
- noun: A suburban area of Whitehaven, Cumbria, England (OS grid ref NX9616).
- noun: A parish at New Galloway, Dumfries and Galloway council area, Scotland.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Kells at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse