Definitions of Kinder:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 20000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #2702)
- adverb: Alternative form of kinda
- noun: (chiefly humorous or in German or Yiddish contexts) Children.
- noun: (Philippines) another term for kindergarten.
- noun: A surname.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Johnson County, Indiana.
- noun: A town in Allen Parish, Louisiana.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Stoddard County, Missouri.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Lincoln County, West Virginia.
- noun: A minor river in Derbyshire, England, which joins the River Sett.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Kinder at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse