Definitions of Linn:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 20000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #2283)
- name: A female given name (common: 1 in 100000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3554)
- noun: (Scotland, Northern England) A pool of water, especially one below a waterfall.
- noun: (UK dialectal, especially Scotland, Northern England) A waterfall or cataract, or a ravine down which its water rushes.
- noun: A surname.
- noun: A city and town in Kansas, United States
- noun: A small city, the county seat of Osage County, Missouri, United States.
- noun: A town in Wisconsin, United States.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Linn at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia