Definitions of Liss:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #11192)
- noun: A village in East Hampshire district, Hampshire, England (OS grid ref SU7727)
- noun: A surname from German.
- noun: (obsolete) Relief; ease; abatement; cessation; release.
- noun: (obsolete) Comfort; happiness.
- noun: (obsolete, UK dialectal) A respite from pain.
- verb: (obsolete, transitive) To ease; lighten; relieve; abate.
- verb: (obsolete, UK dialectal) To cease; stop.
- noun: (exercise) Initialism of low-intensity steady state: a form of exercise that utilizes prolonged periods of effort at a steady pace, such as jogging.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Liss at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia