Definitions of Loma:
- name: A female given name (rare: 1 in 50000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #2751)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #81897)
- noun: (zoology) A lobe, flap or fringe bordering the toe of a bird.
- noun: A surname, from Spanish.
- noun: A census-designated place in Mesa County, Colorado, United States.
- noun: A census-designated place in Chouteau County, Montana, United States.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Butler County, Nebraska, United States.
- noun: A town in Cavalier County, North Dakota, United States.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Loma at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse