Definitions of L:
- noun: the 12th letter of the Roman alphabet
- noun: a cgs unit of illumination equal to the brightness of a perfectly diffusing surface that emits or reflects one lumen per square centimeter
- noun: a metric unit of capacity equal to the volume of 1 kilogram of pure water at 4 degrees centigrade and 760 mm of mercury (or approximately 1.76 pints)
- noun: the cardinal number that is the product of ten and five
- adjective: being ten more than forty
Search for L at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...