Definitions of Lyn:
- name: A female given name (common: 1 in 16666 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1170)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #26331)
- noun: Alternative form of linn (“waterfall”)
- noun: A short form of female given names ending in -lyn, such as Evelyn and Carolyn; also used as a formal middle name.
- noun: Either of two short rivers in North Devon, England, the East Lyn and West Lyn, which converge at Lynmouth before flowing into the Bristol Channel.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Lyn at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia