Definitions of mache:
- noun: Alternative spelling of mâche
- noun: (dated) A former unit of volumic radioactivity: the quantity of radon (ignoring its daughters) per litre of air which ionizes a sustained current of 0.001 esu.
- noun: (Philippines) Glutinous rice balls flavoured with coconut and pandan.
- noun: A district of Otuzco province, Peru.
- noun: A river that enters the Pacific in the north of Ecuador.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for mache at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia