Definitions of Mana:
- name: A female given name (common: 1 in 50000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3025)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #55710)
- noun: Power, prestige; specifically, a form of supernatural energy in Polynesian religion that inheres in things or people.
- noun: (fantasy role-playing games) Magical power.
- noun: Alternative form of mina (“ancient unit of weight or currency”).
- noun: Alternative spelling of manna.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Mana at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia