Definitions of Mende:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #26269)
- noun: A large West African ethnic group, speakers of the Mende language, living primarily in Sierra Leone and Liberia.
- noun: The language of the Mende people.
- adjective: Of, from, or pertaining to the Mende people.
- adjective: Of or pertaining to the Mende language.
- noun: A surname, from German.
- noun: A commune, the capital of Lozère department, Occitanie, France.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Mende at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse