Definitions of Meyer:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 2083 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #216)
- noun: (countable) A male given name from Hebrew, of Jewish usage, an alternative form of Meir.
- noun: A German occupational surname, from German from Middle High German meier (“bailiff”).
- noun: An Ashkenazi patronymic surname, from Yiddish.
- noun: An English occupational surname, from occupations, an alternative form of Mayer.
- noun: A Danish surname, from Danish.
- noun: A census-designated place in Iowa.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Adams County, Illinois.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Franklin County, Illinois.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Meyer at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse