Definitions of Moy:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #5530)
- noun: A surname.
- noun: A small village beside Loch Moy in the Highland council area, Scotland (OS grid ref NH7634).
- noun: A hamlet beside the Loch Laggan Reservoir in the Highland council area (OS grid ref NN4282).
- noun: A village and townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.
- noun: A river, the River Moy in County Mayo and County Sligo, Ireland.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Moy at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia