Definitions of Mun:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #22780)
- verb: (dialect, Northern English, modal auxiliary, defective) Must.
- noun: (obsolete, dialect) The mouth, jaw.
- noun: (UK, dialect) man
- noun: (role-playing games, Internet slang) The person who roleplays a character in a role-playing game, especially an online play-by-post one.
- noun: Ellipsis of River Mun; A river in Thailand
- noun: Ellipsis of Mun River; A river in Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
- noun: (countable) A surname.
- noun: (education) Abbreviation of model United Nations.
- noun: Abbreviation of Memorial University of Newfoundland.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Mun at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse