Definitions of Nashi:
- noun: A political youth movement in Russia.
- noun: A northeast wind which occurs in winter on the Iranian coast of the Persian Gulf.
- noun: A fruit, the Nashi pear, Pyrus pyrifolia.
- noun: Alternative form of Nashi (a Nashi pear) [A political youth movement in Russia.]
- noun: Alternative form of Nakhi [An ethnic group centered in the foothills of the Himalayas in the northwestern part of Yunnan Province, as well as the southwestern part of Sichuan Province in China.]
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Nashi at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia