Definitions of neddy:
- noun: A donkey or ass.
- noun: (Australia, slang) A horse, especially a racehorse.
- noun: (Australia, slang, in the plural, with "the") The horse races.
- noun: (Australia, colloquial, slang, usually in the plural) Horsepower.
- noun: An idiot; a stupid or contemptible person.
- noun: (Tyneside, obsolete) Alternative form of netty: an outhouse; a lavatory; a toilet.
- noun: A diminutive of the male given name Edward
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for neddy at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse