Definitions of network:
- noun: (broadcasting) a communication system consisting of a group of broadcasting stations that all transmit the same programs
Example: "The networks compete to broadcast important sports events"
- noun: (electronics) a system of interconnected electronic components or circuits
- noun: a system of intersecting lines or channels
Example: "A railroad network"
- noun: an interconnected system of things or people
Example: "He owned a network of shops"
- noun: an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- verb: communicate with and within a group
Example: "You have to network if you want to get a good job"
Search for network at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia