Definitions of Oda:
- name: A female given name (common: 1 in 100000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3782)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #21353)
- noun: A room within a harem
- noun: A German female given name from German.
- noun: A Japanese surname, from Japanese.
- noun: (computing) Initialism of Open Data-Center Alliance.
- noun: (computing) Initialism of Open Design Alliance.
- noun: (computing) Initialism of Open Document Architecture.
- noun: (economics) Initialism of Official development assistance.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Oda at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia