Definitions of Ophir:
- noun: (historical, Christianity) A city or region mentioned in the Bible, famous for its gold.
- noun: A locality in Cabonne Council, New South Wales, Australia.
- noun: A sparsely populated farming community in Algoma District, Ontario, Canada.
- noun: A small settlement in Central Otago, New Zealand.
- noun: A ghost town in Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area, Alaska.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Placer County, California.
- noun: A town and home rule municipality of San Miguel County, Colorado.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Morgan County, Kentucky.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Curry County, Oregon.
- noun: A tiny town in Tooele County, Utah; suburb of Salt Lake City.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Ophir at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia