Definitions of Ota:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #19018)
- noun: (computing, communication) Initialism of over-the-air.
- noun: (electronics) Initialism of operational transconductance amplifier.
- noun: (travel, aviation) Initialism of online travel agency/agent.
- noun: (aviation) Initialism of on-time arrival.
- noun: (astronomy) Initialism of optical tube assembly (of a telescope).
- noun: A Japanese surname, from Japanese.
- noun: One of the 23 special wards of Tokyo prefecture, Japan.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Ota at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia