Definitions of Phillips:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 671 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #45)
- noun: A surname originating as a patronymic derived from Philip.
- noun: An unincorporated community in El Dorado County, California.
- noun: A town in Franklin County, Maine.
- noun: A community in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- noun: A village in Hamilton County, Nebraska.
- noun: A small town in Coal County, Oklahoma.
- noun: A ghost town in Hutchinson County, Texas.
- noun: A city, the county seat of Price County, Wisconsin.
- noun: A Phillips screwdriver.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Phillips at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2023 Datamuse