Definitions of Piker:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #35000)
- noun: (military, historical) A soldier armed with a pike, a pikeman.
- noun: One who bets or gambles only with small amounts of money.
- noun: A stingy person; a cheapskate.
- noun: An amateur.
- noun: (Australia, New Zealand, slang) One who refuses to go out with friends, or leaves a party early.
- noun: (Australia, New Zealand, slang) One who pikes (quits or backs out of a promise).
- noun: (US, dated) A male freshman at Cornell University.
- noun: A tramp; a vagrant.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Piker at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia