Definitions of prebendal:
- adjective: Of or pertaining to a prebend; prebendary.
- adjective: (of an office) Having an associated prebend.
- adjective: Of or pertaining to an honorary religious title granted by the state.
- adjective: Of or relating to official positions that are profitable for the incumbent, to the allocation of such positions, or to a system in which such allocation is prevalent.
- adjective: (politics) Relating to political patronage.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for prebendal at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia