Definitions of psych:
- noun: Psychology or psychiatry.
- noun: A psychologist; a psychiatrist.
- adjective: (informal) Psychedelic.
- adjective: (informal) Psychiatric.
- verb: (transitive, reflexive) To put (someone) into a required psychological frame of mind (also psych up).
- verb: (transitive) To intimidate (someone) emotionally or using psychology (also psych out).
- verb: (transitive, informal) To treat (someone) using psychoanalysis.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for psych at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia