Definitions of Ragman:
- noun: A statute of Edward I by which the Scottish gentry and nobility were compelled to swear allegiance to the English king
- noun: A person who collects and sells unwanted household items such as rags and other refuse for a living, a rag and bone man.
- noun: (historical) A statute issued by Edward I in 1276.
- noun: (obsolete) A document having many names or seals, such as a papal bull.
- noun: (historical, uncountable) A game in which players compete to pull an object from out of a roll of writing.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Ragman at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia