Definitions of reverberate:
- verb: be reflected as heat, sound, or light or shock waves
Example: "The waves reverberate as far away as the end of the building"
- verb: have a long or continuing effect
Example: "The discussions with my teacher reverberated throughout my adult life"
- verb: treat, process, heatl, metl, or refine in a reverberating furnace
Example: "Reverberate ore"
- verb: to throw or bend back or reflect (from a surface)
- verb: ring or echo with sound
- verb: spring back; spring away from an impact
Search for reverberate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2020 Datamuse