Definitions of Riverhead:
- noun: A village near Sevenoaks, Sevenoaks district, Kent, England (OS grid ref TQ5156).
- noun: A census-designated place and town, the county seat of Suffolk County, on Long Island, New York, United States.
- noun: A town in the St. Mary's area of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
- noun: A community in Shelburne County, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- noun: A town at the head of Waitemata Harbour, north-west of Auckland, New Zealand.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Riverhead at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse