Definitions of Robbin:
- name: A female given name (common: 1 in 14285 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1101)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #31247)
- noun: A kind of package in which pepper and other dry commodities are sometimes exported from the East Indies.
- noun: The spring of a carriage.
- noun: A surname originating as a patronymic.
- noun: A male given name
- noun: A female given name
- noun: (nautical) Alternative form of ropeband [(nautical) A small piece of spun yarn or marline, used to fasten the head of the sail to the spar.]
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Robbin at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia