Definitions of Ros:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #14776)
- noun: A diminutive of the female given name Rosalind.
- noun: A diminutive of the female given name Rosamund.
- noun: (ISS, space science, US) Initialism of Russian Orbital Segment. (the part of the International Space Station that was contributed by Russia, or using ROSCOSMOS/Mir specification-based modules)
- noun: Abbreviation of reactive oxygen species. [(chemistry) Any peroxide, singlet oxygen or similar material that is a reactive oxidizing agent]
- noun: Abbreviation of Robot Operating System, a robotic middleware.
- noun: Initialism of rights of survivorship.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Ros at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia