Definitions of Rother:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #11461)
- noun: (obsolete) A horned animal, especially an ox.
- noun: A rudder.
- noun: A surname.
- noun: A river in Derbyshire and South Yorkshire, England, which flows into the River Don.
- noun: A river in Hampshire and West Sussex, England, which flows into the River Arun.
- noun: A river in Kent and East Sussex, England, which flows into the English Channel.
- noun: A local government district in East Sussex created in 1974, which is named after the river in East Sussex.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Rother at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia