Definitions of Seaton:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 25000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3458)
- noun: A village in Cornwall, England, on a river of the same name (OS grid ref SX304544).
- noun: A village and civil parish in Allerdale borough, Cumbria, England, formerly in Cumberland (OS grid ref NY0130).
- noun: A coastal town in East Devon district, Devon, England (OS grid ref SY2490).
- noun: A village in Seaton with Slingley parish, County Durham, England (OS grid ref NZ399499).
- noun: A village and civil parish in Rutland, England (OS grid ref SP904982).
- noun: A village and civil parish of the East Riding of Yorkshire, England (OS grid ref TA163467).
- noun: A suburb of Adelaide, South Australia.
- noun: A small town in Victoria, Australia.
- noun: A village in Mercer County, Illinois, United States.
- noun: A habitational surname, from Old English.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Seaton at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia