Definitions of serial:
- noun: a serialized set of programs
- noun: a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- adjective: of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations
Example: "Serial processing"
- adjective: pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series
Example: "Serial monogamy"
- adjective: pertaining to or composed in serial technique
Example: "Serial music"
- adjective: in regular succession without gaps
Example: "Serial concerts"
Search for serial at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia