Definitions of Skiver:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #26046)
- noun: A slacker.
- noun: A truant; one who is absent without permission, especially from school.
- noun: One who uses a skive (or skives).
- noun: (dialect) A skewer.
- noun: An inferior quality of leather, made of split sheepskin, tanned by immersion in sumac, and dyed, formerly used for hat linings, pocketbooks, bookbinding, etc.
- noun: The cutting tool or machine used in splitting leather or skins.
- verb: (UK, dialect) To skewer, impale.
- noun: A surname.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Skiver at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia