Help us research better rhymes!
Definitions of Southampton:
- noun: A city and unitary authority in Hampshire, in southern England
- noun: (historical, usually "The County of Southampton") Hampshire
- noun: a barony in the peerage of Great Britain
- noun: A community in Bruce County, Ontario, Canada.
- noun: A town and village in Suffolk County, Long Island, New York, United States.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Southampton at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse