Definitions of steep:
- noun: a steep place (as on a hill)
- verb: let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
Example: "Steep the blossoms in oil"
- verb: engross (oneself) fully
- adjective: of a slope; set at a high angle
Example: "Note the steep incline"
- adjective: having a sharp inclination
Example: "The steep attic stairs"
- adjective: greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #77714)
Search for steep at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia