Definitions of streak:
- noun: a distinctive characteristic
Example: "He has a stubborn streak"
- noun: a sudden flash (as of lightning)
- noun: an unbroken series of events
Example: "Had a streak of bad luck"
- noun: a marking of a different color or texture from the background
- verb: move quickly in a straight line
Example: "The plane streaked across the sky"
- verb: run naked in a public place
- verb: mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
Search for streak at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia