Definitions of Suss:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #41918)
- noun: Alternative form of soss (“miry place”)
- adjective: (UK, Australia, New Zealand, US, colloquial) Suspicious.
- noun: (UK) Suspicious behaviour; the act of loitering with intent.
- verb: (transitive, UK, obsolete) To arrest for suspicious behaviour.
- verb: (transitive, UK, Australia, New Zealand, often with "out") To discover, infer or figure out.
- verb: (transitive, UK, Australia, New Zealand) To study or size up, to check out (examine).
- noun: (UK) Social nous.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Suss at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse