Definitions of tagger:
- noun: The player who tries to catch others in the game of tag.
- noun: A person who writes graffiti using a specific mark
- noun: (computing theory) A program or algorithm that adds tags for purposes of categorization, e.g. grammatical information to words in a document, or genres to songs in a music collection.
- noun: A device for removing taglocks from sheep.
- noun: That which is pointed like a tag.
- noun: (slang) The penis.
- noun: (in the plural) Sheets of tin or other plate which run below the gauge.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for tagger at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia