Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of technical:
- noun: a pickup truck with a gun mounted on it
- noun: (basketball) a foul that that can be assessed on a player or a coach or a team for unsportsmanlike conduct; does not usually involve physical contact during play
- adjective: of or relating to technique
Example: "Technical innovation in recent novels"
- adjective: of or relating to proficiency in a practical skill
Example: "No amount of technical skill and craftsmanship can take the place of vital interest- John Dewey"
- adjective: of or relating to a practical subject that is organized according to scientific principles
Example: "Technical college"
- adjective: of production of chemicals for commercial purposes especially on a large scale
Example: "Technical (or commercial) sulfuric acid"
- adjective: resulting from or dependent on market factors rather than fundamental economic considerations
Example: "Analysts content that the stock market is due for a technical rally"
- adjective: characterizing or showing skill in or specialized knowledge of applied arts and sciences
Example: "A technical problem"
Search for technical at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...