Definitions of tower:
- noun: a structure taller than its diameter; can stand alone or be attached to a larger building
- noun: anything tall and thin approximating the shape of a column or tower
Example: "A tower of dust rose above the horizon"
- noun: a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- verb: appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #5077)
Search for tower at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia