Definitions of Wack:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #38884)
- adjective: Exceptionally bad, egregious.
- adjective: (hip-hop slang) Bad (not good), inauthentic, of an inferior quality, contemptible, lacking integrity, lame, or strange.
- adjective: (slang) Crazy, mad, insane.
- adjective: Cool, bizarre, and potentially scary.
- noun: An eccentric; an oddball; a weirdo.
- noun: (dated, disco-era drug slang) PCP, phencyclidine (as also whack).
- noun: A surname.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Wack at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse