Definitions of Xenia:
- name: A female given name (rare: 1 in 100000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3523)
- noun: (classical studies) The concept of hospitality to strangers.
- noun: (botany) The effect that genes from pollen have on the endosperm.
- noun: A female given name from Ancient Greek of mainly historical use in English.
- noun: A village in Illinois.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Kansas.
- noun: A city, the county seat of Greene County, Ohio.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Xenia at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia