Definitions of Biggar:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #65617)
- noun: A village in Barrow-in-Furness district, Cumbria, England (OS grid ref SD186662).
- noun: A town and civil parish of South Lanarkshire council area, Lanarkshire, Scotland (OS grid ref NT045375).
- noun: A town in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- noun: A habitational surname, from Old Norse.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Biggar at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse