Definitions of Bo:
- name: A male given name (common: 1 in 20000 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1043)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #52785)
- noun: (US, slang) Fellow, chap, boy.
- noun: (martial arts) A quarterstaff, especially in an oriental context.
- noun: A male given name from the Germanic languages in occasional use since the 1970s.
- noun: A city in Sierra Leone.
- noun: (informal, euphemistic) Initialism of body odor.
- noun: (entertainment) Initialism of box office.
- noun: (business, computing) Initialism of Business Objects. (a French enterprise software company specializing in business intelligence)
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Bo at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse