Definitions of Jess:
- name: A male given name (rare: 1 in 5555 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #509)
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #16880)
- noun: A diminutive of the male given name Jesse.
- noun: A diminutive of the female given names Jessica or Jessamy.
- noun: (falconry) A short strap fastened around the leg of a bird used in falconry, to which a leash may be fastened.
- verb: (falconry) To fasten a strap around the leg of a hawk.
- noun: Alternative form of jet (the mineral).
- noun: Alternative form of jet (the color).
- adverb: Pronunciation spelling of just.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Jess at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia