Definitions of Katie:
- name: A female given name (common: 1 in 884 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #193)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #83101)
- noun: A diminutive of the female given name Catherine or any of its variant spellings.
- noun: The Missouri, Kansas and Texas (MKT) Railroad.
- noun: (poker slang) A king and a ten as a starting hand in Texas hold 'em due to phonetic similarity with "K-T"
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Katie at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia