Definitions of Sutton:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 2631 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #283)
- noun: A town in south London.
- noun: A London borough of Greater London.
- noun: A village, also known as Sutton-in-the-Isle, in East Cambridgeshire district, Cambridgeshire, England.
- noun: A suburb of the Metropolitan Borough of St Helens, Merseyside, England; the name Sutton Oak is also used in this area (OS grid ref SJ5393).
- noun: A village and civil parish (served by Sutton and Barlavington Parish Council) in Chichester district, West Sussex, England (OS grid ref SU9715).
- noun: A town, the county seat of Braxton County, West Virginia, United States.
- noun: A habitational surname, from Old English
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Sutton at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse