Definitions of teasing:
- noun: playful vexation
Example: "The parody was just a form of teasing"
- noun: the act of removing tangles from you hair with a comb
- noun: the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule); provoking someone with persistent annoyances
- adjective: arousing sexual desire without intending to satisfy it
Example: "Her lazy teasing smile"
- adjective: causing irritation or annoyance
Example: "A teasing and persistent thought annoyed him"
- adjective: playfully vexing (especially by ridicule)
Search for teasing at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia