Definitions of Vic:
- noun: A diminutive of the male given name Victor
- noun: A diminutive of the female given name Victoria
- noun: Alternative form of Vic.
- noun: (UK, slang, historical, with definite article) The Royal Victoria Theatre, in London (now called the Old Vic to distinguish it from the New Vic Theatre in Staffordshire).
- noun: (slang, US, automotive) A Ford Crown Victoria automobile.
- noun: (law enforcement, slang) A victim of crime.
- noun: (Australia) Abbreviation of Victoria (state)
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Vic at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse